Our video conferencing equipment enables remote and on-site teams to easily work and collaborate, like they’re in the same space.
Don’t Settle for the Status Quo on a Video Conferencing System
Poor Audio Quality
Connection quality, background noise, & inadequate microphones can make it hard to be heard.
Whether participants need to chat, share a screen, or view the person speaking – operation should be easy.
Lack of Security
Not all platforms provide proper security. Lack of encryption & other issues may leave participants vulnerable to outside sources.
Video Conferencing Systems Can Include:
- Trackable Cameras – so people are seen as they speak
- Large Displays – placed in the best location for optimal viewing
- DANTE-Enabled Microphones – so everyone is heard clearly
- Seamless Control & Automation – customized for your organization
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Control System Automation, & Custom Programming
- Service & Support
We understand system pains, & correct them using engineering, equipment, software, & processes. Whether the use-case is daily scheduled video calls, ad hoc video communication, or hosting webinars from one endpoint to many – we ensure that the experience is flawless – not frustrating.
Captus Systems provides a better solution.
Yeah. Together, We’ve Got This!