2020 Tech Trends - Condensed
The 2020s are truly shaping-up to be the decade of infinite possibilities in Audio-Visual Technology. In January, we posted an in-depth article about some of the top 2020 AV Tech Trends as predicted by experts whom we interviewed from various industry sectors. These authorities included Architects, General Contractors, AV Integrators, End-Users, & Manufacturers. Together, these trends will affect the processes & technology of the Audio-Visual industry, & impact the design & build of conference rooms, huddle spaces, classrooms, auditoriums, concert & sports venues, & video displays. We at Captus Systems thought the results important enough to bear repeating, so we created a simple infographic for quick reference:
Captus Systems values & backs the opinions of these industry leaders, & we thank them again for contributing to our research…
- Larry Taormina, Associate Director, Gardiner & Theobald Inc.
- John Radocy, Senior Systems Engineer, Captus Systems
- Michael Diodato, Principal, Cerami Consultants in Acoustics, AV, IT & Security
- Mark V. Proto, M.S. , M.B.A., Associate Director of Endpoint, AV & Telecommunications, Adelphi University
- Will Salas, Partner & Director of AudioVisual, GroupM
- Lieven Bertier, Segment Marketing Director, Barco
- Toby Daschbach of Metro Tech Reps
- Julie Wolfe, Account Executive Sales, ScanSource
- Jason Tirado, President, Lightware Inc.
Together, We’ve Got This!