Captus Systems is a New York based Audio-Visual Design & Build integration firm looking for full-time field AV technicians to work on local projects. Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience installing and servicing permanently installed Audio-Visual systems. This is not an entry-level position. Compensation based on experience. Captus Systems offers medical insurance, 401K with matching & paid time off.
- Pulling & terminating bulk wire in the new & retrofit construction.
- Hardware installation of various AV components: displays, projectors, screens, microphones, cameras.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. unassisted through the day and transition between client locations.
- Must have ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation.
Certification & Training Preferred:
- Avixa Certified Technology Specialist (CTS, CTS-I)
- Must always look/present well and communicate clearly and effectively to management and clients.
- Always presents a positive image of self and company.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Captus Systems is an Audio-Visual Design & Build firm that leads with technology and delivers with people, high ethics and professionalism. We have the expertise to design and deliver AV, IT and Unified Communications Systems anywhere.
About Captus Systems
Who is Captus
Captus Systems is the first Audio Visual Design Company founded to approach Audio Visual Projects from an IT core. We are an Audio-Visual Design and Build Firm that leads with Technology and Delivers with People, High Ethics and Professionalism. We have the expertise to design and deliver AV, IT and Unified Communications Systems anywhere. Welcome to AV2.0.
The Captus team includes experts and leaders in Audio Visual, Information Technology, Construction Project Management, Healthcare, Corporate and Administration.
Our team has been designing and delivering cost effective Audio Visual and IT solutions for the world’s leading companies and organizations in Healthcare, Media, Technology, Higher Education and Legal industries. We have more than 120 years of combined industry leadership experience.
What we Do
Captus Systems delivers exceptional results throughout our design and delivery process, known as the Captus Design Process “CDP”. The CDP ensures all expectations are fully met throughout a project resulting in exceptional audio quality, clear video, ease of use, concise final documentation, extraordinary customer service & project management.
Our free design services allow your team to budget and plan for any size project.
Better Results. Captus exceeds expectation by using technology proven best practices and process to value engineer and deliver AV2.0 = Converging Solutions – Streaming Brilliance.