CAPTUS SYSTEMS is a New York based Audio-Visual Design & Build integration firm looking for full-time field AV technicians to work on local projects. Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience installing and servicing permanently installed Audio-Visual systems. This is not an entry-level position. Compensation based on experience. CAPTUS SYSTEMS offers medical insurance, 401K with matching & paid time off.
- Pulling & terminating bulk wire in the new & retrofit construction.
- Hardware installation of various AV components: displays, projectors, screens, microphones, cameras.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. unassisted through the day and transition between client locations.
- Must have ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation.
Certification & Training Preferred:
- Avixa Certified Technology Specialist (CTS, CTS-I)
- Must always look/present well and communicate clearly and effectively to management and clients.
- Always presents a positive image of self and company.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Medical, 401(k)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
CAPTUS SYSTEMS is an Audio-Visual Design & Build firm that leads with technology and delivers with people, high ethics and professionalism. We have the expertise to design and deliver AV, IT and Unified Communications Systems anywhere.