Video conferencing systems can include:
- Trackable cameras so people are seen as they speak
- Large displays placed in the best location for optimal viewing.
- DANTE enabled microphones so everyone is heard clearly.
- Seamless control and automation customized for your organization.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP), control system automation, and custom programming
- Service and support
Implement a stunning video conferencing system that makes collaboration seamless.
Our video conferencing equipment enables remote and on-site teams to easily work and collaborate like they are in the same space.
Don’t settle for the status quo on a video conferencing system.
We provide a better solution.
We understand pains and correct them using engineering, equipment, software, and processes. Whether the use-case is daily scheduled video calls, ad hoc video communication, or hosting webinars from one endpoint to many, we can ensure the experience is flawless, not frustrating.
Say Goodbye To...
- Proor Audio Quality
- Comlicated Interfaces
- Lack of Security
Connect faster. Engage more deeply with ClickShare
ClickShare wireless conferencing systems have completely changed the way we meet. ClickShare made presentations and meetings less frustrating, more efficient, and more fun. You can collaborate seamlessly with all the participants and enjoy a whole new level of comfort and productivity.
Ready to get YOUR IDEAL Video Conferencing System?
A Comprehensive Suite of Digital AV Services. Digital AV Services.
Proven expertise across the gamut of your AV technology needs enables Captus Systems to integrate products and processes more efficiently and effectively than you ever imagined.
We're ready when you are
Fill out the form below. One of our expert consultants will be in touch quickly to discuss your needs and get you on a path toward a solution that exceeds your expectations.
Our video conferencing equipment enables remote and on-site teams to easily work and collaborate, like they’re in the same space.
Don’t Settle for the Status Quo on a Video Conferencing System
Poor Audio Quality
Connection quality, background noise, & inadequate microphones can make it hard to be heard.
Whether participants need to chat, share a screen, or view the person speaking – operation should be easy.
Lack of Security
Not all platforms provide proper security. Lack of encryption & other issues may leave participants vulnerable to outside sources.
Video Conferencing Systems Can Include:
- Trackable Cameras – so people are seen as they speak
- Large Displays – placed in the best location for optimal viewing
- DANTE-Enabled Microphones – so everyone is heard clearly
- Seamless Control & Automation – customized for your organization
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Control System Automation, & Custom Programming
- Service & Support
We understand system pains, & correct them using engineering, equipment, software, & processes. Whether the use-case is daily scheduled video calls, ad hoc video communication, or hosting webinars from one endpoint to many – we ensure that the experience is flawless – not frustrating.
Captus Systems provides a better solution.
Yeah. Together, We’ve Got This!